.drop { float:left; color: black; font-size: 100px; line-height: 80px; padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 5px; font-family: arial; }

Dance of the Puppets

Like a bat on a hot tin roof since August 2005

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Cake or Death?

While there are many differences between people, I usually have this idea that deep down our minds work in similar ways, causing us to instinctively respond in similar and ways to events. And then every so often I come across a situation that makes me wonder.

I mean, what kind of person when faced with the choice of cake or death says "What kind of cake?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Scipio said...

Um.... what?

1:47 pm  
Anonymous Vincent J. Murphy said...

Mmm. Chocolate with vanilla frosting. Or an ice cream one!

2:30 pm  
Blogger Mark "Puff" Anderson said...

I think I'll have the cake, please.

HA!

Monty Python-esque...excellent.

Mark

6:22 pm  
Blogger Derek B. Haas said...

For those confused:

Eddie Izzard.

8:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home