1) Learn to cast a shadow over your face regardless of where the light source is situated in the room.
2) Show more skin. When heroines turn evil they invariably get shorter skirts and plunging necklines.
3) Accessorize with leather and chains for that badass look.
4) Ragged edges show how you have symbolically trashed your "goodie" costume, also that you are just so bad that you can't be bothered to hem.
5) Evil hair is usually bigger than good hair. Get in lots of gel for that snakey look.
6) Colours: Black, obviously, but doing a version of your regular costume in darker shades also works.
Don't forget to yank your underwear up over your bare hips.
And when doing your makeup, don't forget the three M's:
And make your lips all pouty and shiny. Bacon grease works well for the latter.
Blockade Boy, are you implying Amy Winehouse is someone's evil duplicate?
Winehouse = Dark Lily Allen
I have no idea who either of those two women are. (Because I'm from the FUTURE!) Topic? Evil ladies, don't forget to extend your spike heels by another four inches or so. If your ankle bones aren't fracturing with every step, you're not doing it right.
Post a Comment